Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Perfectly satisfied.



Sometimes..
Not today, but every once in a while
When I’m alone
When I’m blank
Not happy, not sad
Just perfectly satisfied.

No guilt from the past
No idea how long I’ll last
Just a veil of glorious nothingness
Enveloping me
Teasing me
And perfectly satisfied

It’s the end of the day
Or the peak of the night
Doesn’t matter if the moon shines
Or if the sun is walking by
Here, beneath this sky tonight
I lie perfectly satisfied.

You were here once
May be you’re still around
If you want to, if you can
Come, sit a while
I’ll share this moment with you..
..When I’m perfectly satisfied.

4 comments:

mark drago said...

this is good...to keep writing

Prerna said...

So true...
(very beautifully written)

Siddhartha Joshi said...

very nicely written...and an interesting pic to accompany as well.

Spardha Malik said...

Thankyou.